Monday, March 23, 2015

SFA Protect International Students -- COURSE FEE REFUND CASES

REFUND REFUSAL CASE

DIRECTOR OF STUDIES
HAMEXEN COLLEGE
18, Lower Bridge Street, Canterbury, Kent, CT1 2LG United Kingdom

RE : LEGAL NOTICE ( THIS IS NOT THE EXACT LETTER DEMAND SENT)
REFUND OF TUITION FEE – MR. N.Q.P.RANjAN   


I have the authority and instructions from my client Namalge Quintus Premasiri Ranjan( Passport No. N2898530 ) of 30, Pujapitiya, Kandy, Sri Lanka to give you a Legal Notice as follows.

My client was accepted by you to follow a study course in your college and was advised to pay £ 4,550 as per the tuition fee for the 1st year study of your college. My client having paid £4,550 to you was issued the CAS statement No. E4G7BA6B06XXXXX and forwarded his application to BHC Colombo for T4 Entry Clearance. My client’s T4 Visa application was refused on the basis of para 10 to 13 of Appendix C of paragraph 245ZV(c) of UK Immigration Rules and as per the findings of the ECO that, ‘Bank of Ceylon letter has not been possible to verify’. Neither my client was refused on the grounds that the document is false nor that he was refused on General Grounds.

I would like to bring your kind attention that my client wasn’t refused under section 320(7A) or (7B) of the UK Immigration Rules and even the decision of the Administration review on 13.06.12 clearly advised my client to re-apply with a fresh application.

You being a Private College in UK are bound by the Code of Practices of Private Educational Institutions and is not entitled to forfeit the tuition fees paid by international students in this manner.

I am hereby giving you a Legal Notice to Refund the £4,550 within 14 days of receiving this to my client and also would like to inform you for authority I was given by my client for further action if in case you fail to comply with this legal Notice.

WE WERE ABLE TO PERSUADE THE UK COLLEGE TO REFUND THE FEE WITHIN 30 DAYS
 

No comments:

Post a Comment